Now that I’ve gone through several social media outlets, I thought I would post about how to gather all your information and make them count the most. By using keywords over and over you will get picked up by search engines quicker. Let’s take this post for example:
BLOG: Monday Marketing: Marketing with your posts
Facebook: Share a link with the keywords “Marketing Your Posts”
Twitter: Tweet link with the keywords “Marketing Your Posts”
Google+: Post link with different circles that like marketing ideas, use keywords “Marketing Your Posts”
Pinterest: USE A PICTURE WITH YOUR POSTS and you can pin your blog posts on a Pinterest board. You do have a marketing board on Pinterest, right. Use your keywords “Marketing Your Posts” in your description and make sure you put a call to action for others to pin too.
By using the same keywords or phrases over and over you are building your search engine optimization. Everyone likes more hits. So create them.
- You can also include Youtube by making a video or tutorial about your topic.
- Make a mini-video and upload it to Vine.
- Take a picture and post to Instagram.
Another thing you can do is add tags to your posts and hashtags too.
- TAGS =are words and phrases many blogs will let you attach to your posts. People do not see these, but when they search for things on Google or Bing or whatever search engine it will help pull your posts up to the top of the search. You can also use tags on YouTube for your videos.
- HASHTAGS = Twitter use to be the master of the hashtags. NOT ANYMORE! Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Vine, YouTube… getting the picture. By typing in the hashtag with a word (#word), you will be able to search other things that have been tagged with that same hashtag.
The possibilities are unlimited. Take time and think about how you can create a marketing strategy for a post or a new book coming out. How about a new product that you are releasing? By marketing you will get the word out and hopefully others will begin LIKING, SHARING, and TALKING ABOUT what you offer.
Only five more days to sign-up for
There’s a line up full of great advice, story sparks, and some prizes scattered throughout.
So go to this JUNE 1st POST to SIGN-UP!
***Sign-up is June 1st through June 14th. You MUST comment on the June 1st post, complete the challenge, and comment on the last post to be eligible for prizes.***