Paying it forward
Sometimes you never know when you have helped people. Sometimes you do. Being recognized isn’t the reason why I have been posting though. I have learned things… sometimes (more than most) the hard way. When I was starting out, I had a few people who were gracious to me. They answered questions and gave me some helpful hints. One author wrote to me to say thank you for my kind words about her. *fan girl scream*
Last week I was pleasantly surprised by Keila Dawson. She nominated me for the ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD.
THANKS YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND WHOLE BUNCHES, KEILA!
I think you rock too!
I nominate the following bloggers, because I find them paying it forward and just want to say, “You guys RAWK!” Thank you for the time and dedication you put into the KidLit Community! Take a moment to visit their blogs and you will definitely find useful information and inspiration.
- Julie Hedlund (12×12 Founder)
- Susanna Leonard Hill (PPBF & Making PB Magic)
- Tara Lazar (PiBoIdMo Founder)
- Carrie Charley Brown (ReFoReMo Founder)
- Beth Stillmore (Writer and Champion of Writers)
- Kathryn Howes (#RaisingReaders, Writer)
Now, I’m suppose to share…
7 things people might not know about me:
- I was a cheerleader in elementary school and can still do a split.
- I know how to snowboard and rollerskate.
- My eyes are so brown, they are almost black.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a Roller Derby Queen when I grew up. Or a mime. HA!
- I can play the keyboard and use to be in a band.
- My favorite class in elementary school was Performing Arts. I love to draw, paint, create puppets, perform, etc!
- I know how to yodel.
Pay it forward! Here are the rules for accepting this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Well done fellow bloggers! Pass it on!
:::LEAVE ME A COMMENT:::
Let me know what you think about my crazy 7 things.
What other blogs do you find valuable?
Until next time…
* Don’t miss one post! Email sign-ups are over here —>
** Did you enjoy this post? Feel free to LIKE, SHARE, and COMMENT ON THIS POST.
Easy, peasy buttons found below.
*** Sign up for my N E W S L E T T E R ! I will be sharing writing challenges and other
tidbits related to the kidlit industry. Click ~HERE~ to be directed to my
Newsletter sign-up page.