Part of being nominated was to reveal 7 things about myself and to nominate others…
7 Things About Me:
- I’m short. 5’2″ to be exact. Yes, I have to use a step ladder or climb onto the counter to reach things on the top shelf at my house.
- I love to sing. If you read my One Lovely Blog Award post, you know I can yodel, but I love to sing too. My grandfather use to record himself playing the steel guitar. In the background, you could hear a little girl signing along. Yep, that was me. 🙂
- I was a tomboy. I loved to play in the dirt and football. Still do. 🙂
- I never want to grow up. Getting old stinks. Seriously!
- I like cold weather, but not FREEZING cold.
- Spring is my favorite time of the year. Everything is beginning or renewing… and it’s still cool.
- I grew up as an only child, but I have 10 siblings, 5 brothers and 5 sisters to be exact. I lived with my mom and grandparents and didn’t have a sister from my mom until I was almost 12. I didn’t know my dad’s side until I was 25 and found out I had six other siblings. Can you say the best of both worlds? 🙂
There are so many inspirational bloggers out there that have been nominated. If I nominate you again, feel free to pass AND it is not mandatory that you participate either.
These two are full of so much information and inspire me to be a better writer and promoter.
Hope you enjoyed!
Until next time…
* Don’t miss one post! Email sign-ups are over here —>
** Did you enjoy this post? Feel free to LIKE, SHARE, and COMMENT ON THIS POST.
Easy, peasy buttons found below.
*** Sign up for my N E W S L E T T E R ! I will be sharing writing challenges and other
tidbits related to the kidlit industry. Click ~HERE~ to be directed to my
Newsletter sign-up page.