I hope you are ready for another challenge!???!
Yes, I’ll be hosting Summer Sparks once again this year! Have you been looking for this post? Are you ready to get those ideas sparking??? This year, I’m going to try something a little different. COMMENT on this post and let me know if you are planning on taking the challenge. BUT to qualify for any giveaways you must comment on every giveaway post. Yep, no pre-sign ups. Although I would love to know you are going to take the challenge. I want to keep this light and fun.
So what exactly do you need to do for this years challenge?
- FOLLOW this blog! If you don’t already do this, email notification is over here. —>
- COMMENT on this post. This is so I know you are taking the challenge. No cut off. If you have come into the challenge a little late, no problem. Comment now. 🙂
- THINKING CAPS on! You will need to come up with 14 pb ideas in 14 days. You are on the honor system and will take the pledge at the end of this challenge.
- COMMENT on the guest bloggers post. Let them know what you think. Did something click? Have you had a brain blast because of what they said? Do this especially if they are offering a giveaway.
- SHARE the posts! Seriously, help get the word out about the challenge and then what we are saying. Help spread the word.
- Friend/Like/Follow the guest bloggers! Let’s show them some linky love.
- Take THE PLEDGE at the end of the challenge! Let me know if you got your 14 ideas
- HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
While I still have a few spots open. If anyone who is picture book published would like to be a guest blogger. let me know!
NOT SURE WHAT SUMMER SPARKS IS?
Go to this page to read more about it and see lasts years posts.
COMMENT ON THIS POST!
Let me know that you will be participating in Summer Sparks 2015!!!!
Until next time,
* Don’t miss one post! Email sign-ups are over here —>
* Did you enjoy this post? Feel free to LIKE, SHARE, and COMMENT ON THIS POST.
Easy, peasy buttons found below.
* Sign up for my N E W S L E T T E R ! I will be sharing writing challenges and other
tidbits related to the kidlit industry. Click ~HERE~ to be directed to my
Newsletter sign-up page.