“When Janice was first developing her writing skills, she was often frustrated by books that told her what she should be doing, but didn’t provide a clear picture on how to do it. Later when she began teaching writing, she decided to offer answers to those questions and discovered she had a bit of a knack for it. She gave lots of examples, because she felt seeing writing in action made it easier to understand. The responses from her students told her she was right. She started this site back in 2009 with one goal in mind…”
So are you writing, but not sure how to approach a problem. Would like to study the writing process more in depth? Go check out Janice’s site! I mainly write picture books and have found helpful information here too!
- Commented on all blog post that list a prize.
- Comment on Day 14 post by promising you have at least 14 sparks and leave your name.
Need to see a list of blog post? You can visit the Summer Sparks page. You’ll see all bloggers and their corresponding blog posts.
:::LEAVE A COMMENT:::
Do you know of another site you would like to see featured here?
* Don’t miss one post! Email sign-ups are over here —>
* Did you enjoy this post? Feel free to LIKE, SHARE, and COMMENT ON THIS POST.
Easy, peasy buttons found below.
* Sign up for my N E W S L E T T E R ! I will be sharing writing challenges and other
tidbits related to the kidlit industry. Click ~HERE~ to be directed to my
Newsletter sign up page.