I don’t know about you, but I’ve noticed how some people’s make-up looks flawless. The beauty of it amazes me. I know most don’t actually DO their own make-up, but still… someone does!
Make Up Artists have all sorts of different tools they use to apply make-up to their models. One thing they use is an Applicator/Blender. Now these ARE NOT the blenders from the 80s! Do you remember those?!!!? You know, those little white triangle. UGH! They soaked up more product than they put on your face!
So here I am… AVON Lady… with a blender available. So I decided to give it a try. Check out my review video:
The Deets From AVON:
Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator
A flawless finish! The Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator features soft, suede-like texture which blends makeup seamlessly for a flawless finish. The unique shape helps eliminate visible lines and streaks.
• Wide, rounded area for overall face coverage and bendability
• Pointed end for hard to reach or delicate areas, such as under eyes, or near nose and mouth
• Can be used for foundation, blush, powder, etc.
• Non-Latex PU
• 2 1/8″ X 1 1/4″
• Prior to application, dampen Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator with water and remove the excess. This prevents foundation from being absorbed into sponge
• Dip the Avon Pro Flawless Makeup Applicator into your fave Avon liquid or cream foundation
• Gently tap on face in a stippling motion
If you would like to purchase your own applicator/blender, please feel free to purchase from my online store. Let me know if you have any questions.
Until next time…