It’s the new year! That means a new chapter, a blank canvas, a new project, and so many adventures await! I always look forward to this day. I’ve been planning on how to redirect my blog to be more beneficial to my targeted audiences.
What does that mean for you? Hopefully, it will help you become more aware of the products I offer, as well as give you some insight on how to become better at what you do and also become more interactive with what I do.
Here is a peek at what I will be offering this year:
- MONDAY: MARKETING — I will be offering marketing tips and tricks that expand across any field. If you work for yourself, you need to be marketing.
- TUESDAY: AVON — I am an independent AVON representative and will be showcasing different products, how-tos, reveals, and more. Let’s get to know AVON better!
- WEDNESDAY: BEYOND THE BOOK — I will take a more in-depth look at my books and how you can expand learning and having fun with them.
- THURSDAY: COLORING PAGES — Who doesn’t like to color? From inspiration from my own books and more, I will be offering free downloadable/printable coloring pages.
- FRIDAY: LEFT HOOK CROCHET — Did you know I’m a fiber artist? I began my crochet journey in 2017 and now offer my products for sale. BUT I have a hook on what I do… I’m a lefty! My Left Hook Crochet posts will be dedicated to leftys with patterns, videos, and more.
So much to do for this year. I hope to be more interactive and can’t wait to see what you think of everything.
Until next time….